If you are looking to replace, repair, or install a roof on your cold storage building, C.L. Burks is your qualified and reputable roofing company. Keeping a cold storage building cold seems easy at a glance. But those who operate one know that it is much more complicated. One of the things which can impact your ability to keep your building at the right temperature is the roof. Weather conditions, accidents and much more can cause tears in your roof’s membrane. A poor roof can lead to disastrous impacts on your inventory and your company’s bottom line.
That’s why you need the experience and reputation of CL Burks Roofing Contractors. Our professionals will ensure your vapor barrier is impenetrable and our process ensures a roof which will support the optimal working environment for your cooling machines.
Design first, Install second
Cold storage roof replacement is like no other. They require excellent knowledge and experience of the roof-to-storage barrier. The biggest cause of cold storage roof failure is the result of poor installation and roofing workmanship. When you hire a quality roofing company, they should design the roof facility managers, architects, designers, engineers, and local authorities. CL Burks knows how to handle the intricate details and coordination of designing and installing your cold storage roof.
Cold Storage Roofing Solutions
A solution for cold storage roofing projects usually involves our Single-ply TPO or PVC roofing solution. Each of these solutions offers superior reflectivity and protection against wind. They also offer a vapor-tight barrier. These roofing solutions offer the best long-term protection for cold storage buildings.
The C.L. Burks Difference
- Mitigate operational disruptions We work around you and your schedule to ensure minimal disruption to normal business operations. For 24-hour cold storage facilities, we are able to complete all types of roofing work, including labor-intensive projects like full roof replacement, with zero downtime for your company.
- Cleanliness The C.L. Burks team prides itself on exemplary care, caution and cleanliness. We fully understand the delicate environment of a cold storage facility and will employ best practices when it comes to bio-security and sanitary concerns. We believe our cleanliness is a direct reflection of our professionalism.
- Safety Assessing and mitigating the risks that accompany large, complicated projects is a specialty of ours. We adhere to all industry-mandated safety compliance requirements. Protecting your workers and your inventory is a top priority.
- Discretion We are sensitive to the pressures faced within cold storage facilities and we understand that discretion is paramount. It is our priority to safeguard your company in every way, including from a public relations standpoint. Nothing is more important to us than the welfare and full satisfaction of our clients.
- Documentation (tracking & reporting) From project inception to completion, our clients receive detailed and timely progress reports throughout the roofing process. We will provide photographs, status updates, and any pertinent details you should be aware of.