Poultry Roofing Contractor
For more than 30 years, C.L. Burks Construction has provided expert roofing services to clients throughout the southeastern United States, including various customers within the poultry industry. Our long list of satisfied clients includes poultry producers like Pilgrim’s Pride, Tyson Foods, Wayne Farms, and Mar-Jac Poultry.
We possess unique knowledge about the poultry industry, the needs of poultry producers and the challenges they face. We understand your business and we know what it takes to properly safeguard your facility, your assets, and your workers as we provide best-in-class roofing services.
From value engineered roofing systems that will protect your facility for years to come to preventative maintenance programs ensuring your buildings maintain a watertight seal, we offer a full battery of expert roofing services. As we perform work at your facility, we pledge to implement the very strictest biosecurity measures with little or no disruption to your operations.
The C.L. Burks Difference
- Mitigate operational disruptions We work around you and your schedule to ensure minimal disruption to normal business operations. For 24-hour poultry facilities, we are able to complete all types of roofing work, including labor-intensive projects like full roof replacement, with zero downtime for your company.
- Cleanliness The C.L. Burks team prides itself on exemplary care, caution and cleanliness. We fully understand the delicate environment of a poultry facility and will employ best practices when it comes to biosecurity and sanitary concerns. We believe our cleanliness is a direct reflection of our professionalism.
- Safety Assessing and mitigating the risks that accompany large, complicated projects is a specialty of ours. We adhere to all industry-mandated safety compliance requirements. Protecting your workers and your inventory is a top priority.
- Discretion We are sensitive to the pressures faced within the poultry industry, and we understand that discretion is paramount. It is our priority to safeguard your company in every way, including from a public relations standpoint. Nothing is more important to us than the welfare and full satisfaction of our clients.
- Documentation (tracking & reporting) From project inception to completion, our clients receive detailed and timely progress reports throughout the roofing process. We will provide photographs, status updates, and any pertinent details you should be aware of.
A few poultry roofing examples
We completed a large-scale roof replacement project at the Pilgrim’s Pride prepared foods complex in Elberton, Georgia. The project involved tear-off and replacement of 21,000 square feet of roofing, including removing and replacing 7,000 square feet of rusted decking, designing a fully tapered roofing system for proper drainage, and replacing all pipe supports for the building’s ammonia lines. Throughout the 35-day project, the 24-hour facility continued to operate at full capacity with zero interruption.
At the Wayne Farms fresh processing facility in Pendergrass, Georgia, C.L. Burks completed extensive service repair work on the facility’s modified bitumen roof. Unique challenges of this project included the need to minimize the number of times contractors entered and left the property. We were able to bring in large amounts of roofing product with our box trucks—reducing traffic and increasing efficiency. Throughout the project, we vigilantly avoided disrupting the facility’s dark room and clean room, and operations at the plant continued with zero interruption.
Looking for a poultry roofing contractor? C.L Burks is your answer.
CL. Burks Construction operates as a full-service firm with a dedicated and fully trained staff. Our services include:
- New Roofs & Re-Roofing
- 24/7 Emergency Roof Repair
- Value Engineered Roofing Systems
- Authorized Applicator For All Major Manufacturers
- Built-up, Single-ply, Modified & Metal Roof Systems
- Roof Deck Replacement